SAMSUNG LE37B551 v le37b550

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi,all, will get straight to the point what are major differences from the 2 tv's listed above.

I am aware of the award winning 550 but unable to obtain any relevant info on the 551, would be more inclined to opt for the 550, considering price, spec etc.

Any other 37" lcd options would be greatly recieved, many thanks in advance to all who reply.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
550 is the general model available all over the place, the 551 is a version sold through, if our corporate memory serves, Comet.

It's not unusual for large retailers to sell a version with a slightly different model number, for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the fact it makes price-matching between retailers trickier...

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
So, my understanding is the 551 is basically the same award winning TV (550), just under a different model number.

Many thanks Andrew for your prompt reply.

A

Anonymous

Yeah that is the case. I work for Comet and we sell the 551 models variants from 32 to 46 inches in size. Whenever someone mentions a competitor's price on the 550 models, we always price match because we know they're exactly the same sets.

A

Anonymous

The big chains have their own dedicated number suffix for each set, as it is a deal they sort out with the producer. In reality, they are exactly the same set, but sometimes the surrounds may be slightly different.

TRENDING THREADS