Samsung Home Cinemas

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all,

I wonder if you can help me out here. I really love the samsung look and I am looking at purchasing a Home Cinema system to compliment my Samsung LCD 37".
I saw this model for sale and withe some research it appears to be very good HT-P1200 . However it does seem to be a rather old model. Then I saw this one which looks slightly newer, the HT-TXQ120R .
Is the later the new version of the 1200? If not would the 1200 still be value for money at £600+ and lastly, does anyone know if Samsung is releasing a newer version of the 1200 if the TXQ120R is not it?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The HT-TXQ120R is a major upgrade to the P1200 - looks very similar, but superior specification, notably DVD upscaling to 1080p.

It's a superb product for the money, and there's a test of it on p79 of our current issue....

A

Anonymous

Hi, ok... so i sent my wife down the newsagents and she came back with the latest issue (sept) and on p79 we have an article named "Temptations" and i cannot see the HT-TXQ120R anywhere!?!?!

also looking at the features within the mag, cant seem to see any mention of it =(

A

Anonymous

That is the september issue (issue 9). October issue came out last week (issue 10) and has the review. Looks like she may have to go back out again. You'll have to forgive the magazine industry for adopting such a strange issue dating policy.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
yes, apologies for that - because we publish 13 issues a year (including an Awards special edition), the dates can get rather odd. To be fair, however, all newsagents should have cleared stock of the old issue by now - they know the weird way mags work....

A

Anonymous

No worries just means I got more to read whilst on shift tonight =) - Will be waiting for the Oct issue, thanks guys

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Have you reviewed the Samsung HT-AS710?

It looks a bit to good to be true and i can't find a single profesional review online.

Thanks,

Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts