Samsung Galaxy S4

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Joe Cox said:
bigboss said:
In an age where everything is going smaller, this is growing even bigger! :O

5 inches is just too big.

Apple was certainly at pains to make it clear it thinks 5in is too big.

(tongue in cheek)

Apple were also at pains to say that anything bigger than the original iphone screen was too big as it couldn't be used with just one hand, and also that anything smaller than 10" on a tab was too small. Now look what's happened ;)

(tongue out of cheek)

In all seriousness though, I've used a galaxy note and they are much better for doing most things one does on a smartphone as the screen is just that little bit bigger in order to make it more comfortable for reading websites, but it's then in to the size of not being comfortable for fitting in a pocket. On the down side, it is very dom jolly when trying to make a phone call. but with bluetooth headsets and the like, shouldn't really be a problem.

it's tricky - won't somebody please make a screen we can change the size on??? :)

A

Anonymous

Yes there is a phone where u can change the size..... Its called Asus Padfone look it up mate!

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Samsung_Galaxy_S3.jpg

Looks like it'll be perfect for a spot of this - and now't much else.

Hideous, vulgar and irredeemably naff :hand:

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Not as vulgar as owning a phone because it's the new model from the same (boring) brand.

After owning my One X (4.7") for a while, I actually want a bigger phone. I couldn't give a rat's chuff what anyone thinks. My One X fits easily into my pocket, and so would a Galaxy note.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:
fr0g said:
I couldn't give a rat's chuff what anyone thinks.

We don't need to think like you then?

If that's true, then why do you keep trying to dissuade/mock/challenge other people's thoughts on their choice of phone?

Do I?

Ultimately there's nothing "wrong" with anyone's choice in phone. Most top end smartphones are very good. Some are better than others.

The "rat's chuff" comment is to do with the rather snobbish "vulgar" remark.

To be honest, if all the big companies got together, stopped the patent bullying and agreed to share ideas, then I'd behappy. Then I would be happy to own any of the phones on the market.

I'd probably stay away from the "me too" type of phone like the iPhone and Samsung, but would consider them both. As it is we have one, very large company who are taking the proverbial and one or 2 others not far behind.

A

Anonymous

Currently I'm enjoying the Samsung S3. I love it so much because its provide all your communication needs. I’m waiting to own a Samsung S4 now.

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Shame my contract with O2 ends in July 2014! Hopefully the Galaxy S5 will be out by then.

When I bought my Galaxy S3 most of the contracts available were 2 year ones. Won't most people with an S3 also be in the middle of a contract given that it came out in May last year?

AnotherJoe said:
I think HTC will be quite pleased.

Why would it be pleased? Even if it has better features, it will not automatically translate to better sales. Samsung's advertising budget is humongous and will sell much more than HTC without doubt.

http://www.businessinsider.com/samsung-advertising-budget-increases-5x-2013-3

scene

I look forward to the head to head reviews of the S4 vs. the iPhone 5 vs. the new)HTC ONE vs. the Nexus 4

I think there are actually plus points for all of them - even the iPhone 5. And minus points.

I think the S4 has raised the bar and does have some great features and may well cause Apple problems until the 5S/6 come out....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts