Samsung Galaxy S3 - Kies Connection Problem

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to connect phone to Samsung Kies with my SG3. Have now tried several times and have un-installed and re-installed Kies software, have unplugged and re-plugged USB cable connected to SG3 (sw 4.1.1) . Using Windows Vista, tried on windows 7 laptop - only manged occasionally to connect to my old Samsung Galaxy S1 a while back, but has stopped for a while now. Samsung Galaxay S3 UK version doesn't seem to connect by USB. Tried by wireless - but nothing! Kies doesn't seem to detect a USB connection; am sure my USB cable is fine and USB ports are fine. Downloaded Kies from Samsung site, used offical USB, tried using Troubleshooting Connection; which did not work!

Also is the new software SG3 upgrade that allows better multitasking (as like in SG: Note II) able to be done in Over The Air - or just by Kies using USB ? Is the Update available now in the UK ?

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just want to update the firmware - which I was told needs to be done by Kies by USB! I do hope Over The Air will be available for the multitasking update(the main reason I want the update)...It sdoes eems rather careless of Sumsung knowing Kies is very problematic and tempremental (as reporeted across the net); yet refuse to look into it.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just want to update the SG3 with the latest firmware - which I was told needs to be done by Kies by USB! I do hope Over The Air will be available for the multitasking update(the main reason I want the update)...It does seem rather careless of Sumsung knowing Kies is very problematic and tempremental (as reporeted across the net); yet refuse to look into it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts