Samsung Ad

GJ

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
I visit the site most days the Samsung Ad popping up every time is now becoming quite annoying- i appreciate you've got to sell advertising but that clicking in everytime is a pain especially trying to close it on my phone.

davejberry

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
+1; and the survey thingy, after numerous clicks to ignore it I gave up and started filling it in. It's really annoying when the bloomin thing locks up at 84% and you have to close the browser to get out of it.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I very much doubt if many, or any, people will write in supporting that dratted Samsung advertisement .... if anything it's making me NOT want to buy another Samsung product, and I have the biggest TV of their 2011 range !!!

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
it's odd that a company would spend its money on an advertising campaign that actively angers the target market. It's like trying to win a girl's heart by stalking her!!

bob.g

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Something odd here. I can't see a Samsung advert at all - in fact I've just been looking for it on every tab in the site. Maybe my security software popup blocker is catching it ?

Dan Turner

Jul 9, 2007
Visit site
Mods / admins - I really understand the need for advertising, but ads that pop up over the top of the page that you are trying to view, without any prompting by the user, are just down right obnoxious. Honestly it's a matter of respect for your clients. Please sort it out.

Regards

Dan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts