Samsung 55KS7000 OR Philips 55PUS7601??

umbucker

Feb 20, 2008
Visit site
I currently have a philips 46" screen so bare in mind that getting rid of ambilight would be a big change for me. Basically I could order the Samsung today and the Philips doesnt seem to be avalable in the UK yet and there is not indication to when it will be. The question is - Should I buy the Samsung or should I hold out for the Philips ?

I was reading the review on the Samsung and it states when they get the 4K blu ray player hooked up we get the benifit of HDR. Does this mean HDR is not avalable for Netflix and Amazon Prime on board apps ? I beleive they are on the Philips ?

Many THanks for your help

D

Deleted member 2457

umbucker said:
I currently have a philips 46" screen so bare in mind that getting rid of ambilight would be a big change for me. Basically I could order the Samsung today and the Philips doesnt seem to be avalable in the UK yet and there is not indication to when it will be. The question is - Should I buy the Samsung or should I hold out for the Philips ?

I was reading the review on the Samsung and it states when they get the 4K blu ray player hooked up we get the benifit of HDR. Does this mean HDR is not avalable for Netflix and Amazon Prime on board apps ? I beleive they are on the Philips ?

Many THanks for your help
I have to admit I have a soft spot for Philips ambilight too, whether you will be able to demo is another question. WHF love the Samsung so no doubt it's a great TV. I think there are other ways in getting ambilight today.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts