Ruark Audio R7

rinky

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I love my R7. Having auditioned a number of separates combos, I think you need a significantly bigger budget to match the R7's combination of features and musicality. And even then, I doubt you can find anything else which looks so damned cool. It really is a great piece of furniture, with a real mid-century retro vibe that my wife and I both adore. It really is a talking point for pretty much anyone who comes to visit. I am a little surprised that What HiFi hasn't reviewed this amazing piece of kit. Am I a HiFi heathen for buying an all-in-one system? Interested to know what others think.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
rinky said:
I love my R7. Having auditioned a number of separates combos, I think you need a significantly bigger budget to match the R7's combination of features and musicality. And even then, I doubt you can find anything else which looks so damned cool. It really is a great piece of furniture, with a real mid-century retro vibe that my wife and I both adore. It really is a talking point for pretty much anyone who comes to visit. I am a little surprised that What HiFi hasn't reviewed this amazing piece of kit. Am I a HiFi heathen for buying an all-in-one system? Interested to know what others think.

I've heard one - shortly after it was launched - and it was very good.

£2000 is too much for me though. With that cash i'd rather get some £1500 Harbeths (if we want traditional, hand-crafted, great cabinet work, and British 'heritage' and British build) and have £500 towards a reasonable amp.

rinky

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
£2000 is a lot at first glance, but you get 2.1 speakers, class b amp, CD player, dab, Internet radio, wifi & Bluetooth streaming all in.... A lot of features!

rinky

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
20714612920_0e4eb705ed_z.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts