RTX Wireless Adapters

JASPER09

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I've connected some RTX Wireless adapters to my sky box upstairs in our bedroom. It says TELEPHONE LINE - CONNECTED on the screen but when i try to do a call back it keeps saying CALL BACK FAILED. Does anyone have any advice/tips as to why this is happening as I'm trying to stop them from charging me full price for both boxes! |( >) |( |( Thanks in advance.

MrW

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Is your box connected to your router?

If so, no need for a telephone connection anymore

Well, that's what the Sky engineer told me when he installed Sky last September for us.

JASPER09

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
No, the upstairs box has no internet capabilities, the problem has been resolved now, rang sky and after a couple of failed callbacks they put an exemption from callbacks on my account and refunded me the £46 they had charged me extra for the multiroom box as i told them the phone line had been in for 3 weeks and said connected on the screen, how was i supposed to know you have to do a callback?! :twisted: >) :twisted:

JASPER09

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
No, the upstairs box has no internet capabilities, the problem has been resolved now, rang sky and after a couple of failed callbacks they put an exemption from callbacks on my account and refunded me the £46 they had charged me extra for the multiroom box as i told them the phone line had been in for 3 weeks and said connected on the screen, how was i supposed to know you have to do a callback?! :twisted: >) :twisted:

TRENDING THREADS