RS6 and Arcam SOlo Movie 2.1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking to pair up the Monitor Audio with the Arcam Solo Movie 2.1 unit. Any thoughts on this? Will the Arcam unit get the most out of the RS6? Ive heard the RS5 with the unit and it sounded grat. Any thoughts??

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
yorkydave:Looking to pair up the Monitor Audio with the Arcam Solo Movie 2.1 unit. Any thoughts on this? Will the Arcam unit get the most out of the RS6? Ive heard the RS5 with the unit and it sounded grat. Any thoughts??

Arcam sounds good with RS6s for sure - however, the Solo certainly won't get the most out of the RS6. Will you be using just for movies? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it will sound great.

A

Anonymous

I'm not a massive fan of either brand, but there is a synergy between Arcam and MA Silver.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Both will work well together :)

I heard these the other day as well as the RS8's and yet again; the RS6's really outshone their bigger brothers!

The Arcam isnt the most powerful amp but it'll drive the RS6's fine.

I think you can add a sub as well so if youre after more bottem end; theres always that avenue!

A

Anonymous

Do you think the RS5's might sit a little better in a room that is 6m x 3m?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The RS5's would be a good choice as well buit IMO; if you can afford the RS6's then i'd go for those!

Theyre a better speaker overall and well worth their price tag.

Have you considered the B&W 685's paired with decent stands (i.e. Partington Dreadnoughts)?

They also marry well with Arcam and they sound superb!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts