Rotel Sound Signature

songox

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am thinking about adding a Rotel RA-1570 integrated for stereo dutys to my setup, now if anyone could tell me what sound signature does it have? The problem is i cant demo it but heard that it works well with bowers and wilkins! Would it mach well with Pioneer LX57? I enjoy Pioneers sound in stereo its well balanced, detailed and has good energy and punch! Would Rotel sound similar? Thank you guys!

xerefey

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Not sure about what you mean with signature, i think that this is a very broad term in order to define what you like or does not like, however let me tell you that just last week i got my new RA1570 integrated amp, i have it plugged to B&W CM1 speaker and 1 ASW610 sub, the sound is just amazing, specially at high volumes, be aware that 1570 has plenty options for input and 120wpc more than enough for running your 683, integrated DAC, Bluetooth, PC USB connectin so you might be able to get rid off some of your old stuff.

Probably i´m wrong but i do not think that you could compare pioneer with Rotel, personally speaking you are comparing a normal sport car with a ferrari, for sure there are more epxensive equipment out there that would be better than Rotel however the cost factor is also something important to consider.

Hope this helps!

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
I would say the Rotel signature, is plenty of detail and good timing, with plenty of bass. this all depends on the other equipment you are using, but i would say compared to pioneer you are moving up all all areas.

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
The Rotel sound signature is neutral , natural and detailed some might think it's a bit dry .

if you are looking for a fathiful sound to the recording without artificial coloration go for the Rotel .

TRENDING THREADS