Roksan puzzle.?

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a roksan tabriz arm that has been fully serviced and all new bearings fitted and is as good as new.

My dilemma is do i find a suitable turntable for my tabriz or go for a rega rp3 or 6 with their new rb303 tonearm included.?

Personally I'd stick with Roksan turntable as the Tabriz will be sure to suit them, an arm like that deserves the best.
I have seen a Roksan Radius (without arm) going on Ebay at the moment.
Should be an ideal pairing.
You do not mention a budget though.

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Alears said:
Personally I'd stick with Roksan turntable as the Tabriz will be sure to suit them, an arm like that deserves the best. I have seen a Roksan Radius (without arm) going on Ebay at the moment. Should be an ideal pairing. You do not mention a budget though.

I had that particular radius model before , so an alternative t/t is required. Budget £600-£1000 inc cartridge. :)

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
Alears said:
In that case flog the Tabriz and go for a second hand Michell Gyrodek, or indeed the new Rega Planar 6.

And if you do sell the Tabriz let me know, please.

As a Radius owner myself can I ask what it is that you find unsatisfying about the deck? I'm always half-contemplating selling mine and trying something else. Not because I dislike it but I know there are better players out there.

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Charlie Jefferson said:
Alears said:
In that case flog the Tabriz and go for a second hand Michell Gyrodek, or indeed the new Rega Planar 6.

As a Radius owner myself can I ask what it is that you find unsatisfying about the deck? I'm always half-contemplating selling mine and trying something else. Not because I dislike it but I know there are better players out there.
Exactly the same reason as you charlie, also felt like a change.

Will keep you in mind when i've decided which path to take. :)

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
alchemist 1 said:
Charlie Jefferson said:
Alears said:

Exactly the same reason as you charlie, also felt like a change.

Will keep you in mind when i've decided which path to take. :)

Thanks, sorry if I was slightly presumptuous.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts