Roksan Kandy K2 integrated

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Stevie9 said:
Hi, Just wanted to hear feedback from the owners of this amp. I'm about to get one. Thanks

Horrid when you post and no one replies!!! I've never heard one of these but a friend of mine has one and he complained of the amp being a touch harsh and with no tone controls he had to tinker quite expensively with cables until he got them to his liking. Partnered with Dali Zensor 5 I think.

Stevie9 said:
Hi, Just wanted to hear feedback from the owners of this amp. I'm about to get one. Thanks

Excellent in the right system but no one can really tell you if it'll fit in. The good thing is, if you don't get on with it, you can easily sell it on as they do have a bit of a following. I had one.......

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
Stevie9 said:

Excellent in the right system but no one can really tell you if it'll fit in. The good thing is, if you don't get on with it, you can easily sell it on as they do have a bit of a following. I had one.......

Agreed, they are desirable & even earlier versions hold their price on fleabay.

Al ears said:
plastic penguin said:
Roksan have a knack of producing very good and consistant amps. I have heard the K2, as with the previous model LIII. Very good VFM. Will match either Tannoy or Monitor Audio RX6 speakers well.

Yep, the LIII probably one of their best for the money.

Having had both on home dem I preferred the LIII. The K2 is more refined but therein lies its problems, in direct comparison to the LIII. I found the earlier model to be more fun and, arguably, aesthetically more pleasing.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Have heard the k2 but not owned, and ive always really liked the overall presentation of sound. A well rounded and natural sound in my opinion. Not sure how much they are now or even where you would get one from, but if you can get one for £400 I would say thats a great choice.

Nathan

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
The K2 and the K3 are both good. I went and demo'd them and then made the mistake of trying the Roksan Caspian M2. If you have the extra £600 demo it. If not then stick with the K3. If you try the M2 and buy the K3 you will wonder whether you should have sold one of your kidneys to get the M2!

TRENDING THREADS