roksan kandy integrated and power amps

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently have roksand kandy cd player and mkiii integrated and power amps set up bi-amped to MA s6s. I was looking at old copy of whathifi and noticed that in the back section of the mag, it said the power amp was a great upgrade for kandy owners, even better in a pre - power set up. Would it be possible for me to use the integrated as a pre amp, using the pre-outs and not using the amp part of the integrated? , and if so would this be an improvement to the bi-amp set up? The back of my system is awkward to get at, so I would be grateful for anyones views before trying for myself.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
kwm:I currently have roksand kandy cd player and mkiii integrated and power amps set up bi-amped to MA s6s. I was looking at old copy of whathifi and noticed that in the back section of the mag, it said the power amp was a great upgrade for kandy owners, even better in a pre - power set up. Would it be possible for me to use the integrated as a pre amp, using the pre-outs and not using the amp part of the integrated? , and if so would this be an improvement to the bi-amp set up? The back of my system is awkward to get at, so I would be grateful for anyones views before trying for myself.

I downloded the manual off their website and there is no mention of using the integrated as a pre only using it bi-amped. I've never had a Kandy so someone else may be able to help.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
if it has pre outs, then it can be used as a pre. time to start digging round the back i'd say.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Just struggled with the back of the amp. Definetly better bi-amped! Cheers for your help!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts