ROKSAN KANDY CD PLAYER KC1 & KD1 SWEET OR SOUR !!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Folks

I would like to know if any of you have had any problems with the above CD players from Roksan audio , or has my experience just been a real piece of bad luck, i first purchased my roksan CD player KD1 Mk3 back in 2003 not that old i would say, within the last few months i have had the problem of the player skipping on some Cd's, i decided to send it to roksan so that they could do a service on the lens and reline it, unfortunately roksan were unable to repair my player, even after 3 attempts of sending it back, it was a real ordeal costing me £70.00 in postage fees and not so working player, i then decided to upgrade to the Roksan KC1 MK3 last week and lo and behold the player sometimes skips on certain Cd's this is new out the box costing me £430.00, so you can imagine how I'm feeling right now. i now have the ordeal in calling roksan to see if they repair it, i do have the two year warranty. all my Cd's are in mint condition no marks ect, no vibration from sound or anything. any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

isadan

A

Anonymous

have you tried playing the cd's on other cd players? ... are the cd's new cd's or have you burned / recorded them yourself?

A

Anonymous

All Cd's are original pressings i don't hold any copy's as i like the feel of a real cd, if you get my meaning!!! they work fine on other players.

A

Anonymous

I had the KC1 cd player some time ago and it had the same issues. I got a quote of £180.00 to get it repaired, so I sold it as parts on E-bay.

It was a lovely cd player when it worked though but the skipping was just too much.

A

Anonymous

if you only bought the cd player 2 weeks ago, and bought it from a dealer, you can take it back and get a full refund (as long as you live in the UK and still have all the packaging and till slip) ... you do not have to accept a replacement or repair

it's the sale of goods act (search google ... ebay also enforces that when you buy from a business seller and buy using the 'buy it now' feature) .

but dont wait any longer as there is a time limit

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts