Roksan K3 or MF M5si for Tannoy XT8F?

loneranger

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Looking for a amp to replace my NAD C356. It must be a good match with my speakers, also no amps who are on the bright side. These 2 amps seems interested. The amp must with my music a little forgiven. Music most rock and symfonic metal. I find the looks of the MF must better, but what with the sound? Which is the better amp?

insider9

Andrewjvt said:
Don't fall for this thread
It's Peter Pan or obiwan kanobi
Oh yes, well spotted. It's been a while :)

In which case, OP change your speakers to something of vintage sort and enjoy. We've established you don't like any of the new ones. And Tannoys are certainly not what's needed here.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I’ve been on a 15 mile walk today with our group near Lewes, Sussex, and I find having ears cleansed by the fresh air, it does seem to make my Hi Fi now sound good. Not sure of the mechanics if this is true.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
If folks can spend such good money trying to listen between DAC's and cables. They should also try before and after cleaning. Thats the biggest difference I've heard atleast.,..

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Where do you sail newlash ? I got into flying but haven’t done it for a while. Not rich enough at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts