Roksan Interconnects and speaker cable

Dom

Since Roksan discontinued there interconnects and speaker cable, there very hard to track down. Apparently Roksan has a kilometer of speaker wire but are not allowed to sell it.
If anyone wants to sell me some Roksan stuff maybe we could work out a deal.
I'm searching eBay daily.

D

Deleted member 108165

If you're a cable guy then keep looking. If you're not a cable guy, like me, you don't bother :)

shadders

Hi,
A quick search :

It is the Roksan HDC-03s for sale.

If this is not the cable, and you can locate the cable specifications, then you can obtain an equivalent.

Regards,
Shadders.

Reactions: Dom

Dom

Hi,
A quick search :

It is the Roksan HDC-03s for sale.

If this is not the cable, and you can locate the cable specifications, then you can obtain an equivalent.

Regards,
Shadders.
Hi Shadders, thats a cached old page, I already tried by giving them a call. They no longer sell it. Thanks though.
Finding 95 strand speaker is difficult, it's just an odd number. I have found tinned copper cable from america, but nah. Too far away.

Dom

If you're a cable guy then keep looking. If you're not a cable guy, like me, you don't bother :)
I'm half and half.
Could anyone recommend speaker cable for Dynaudio speakers. I'm using Chord Odyssey 2 and they sound great but you know always striving for perfection, It's why i'm in the game.
Audio T tried to sell me some Naim speaker cable but at £250 it was too steep...Gotta keep looking.

shadders

Hi,
Although controversial in hifi circles, as long as the cable has sufficient cross sectional area, and sufficient number of strands, then any cheap speaker cable will suffice.

Same for interconnects - as long as the quality is high enough, they can be very cheap.

Regards,
Shadders.

Dom

Hi,
Although controversial in hifi circles, as long as the cable has sufficient cross sectional area, and sufficient number of strands, then any cheap speaker cable will suffice.

Same for interconnects - as long as the quality is high enough, they can be very cheap.

Regards,
Shadders.
Hi Shadders, you know what, I tend to agree.

TRENDING THREADS