Roksan Caspian Set up

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Last year I had a demo of a Roksan Caspian Integrated Amplifier and CD player with Focal Speakers and was very very impressed with this setup....However it was out of my price range at that time.

I am now able to get a Roksan Caspian M Series 1 Pre / Power combination with a Caspian M Series 1 CD Player for approximately £1,400. The gear is approximately 5 years olds and has had very little use in this time. By my calculation these three components would have cost in the region of £4,600 new.

This sounds like one hell of a system and with some decent speakers would also give me the option of adding another Power Amp at a later date........

Personally I think that would be a cracking price for an excellent system.........Would you agree with that?

Hi Jason36!

In a word Yes. If you can get it for that price it certainly is a good deal.

I've had Roksan gear in the past and even though newer models get all the interest you sometimes cannot beat the older models for the money.

Audition well though and make sure the sound is still for you, and I am sure you will end up with a wonderful, solid and very well built system. I would check it out with speakers other than the Focals as well.

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Alears,

Anybody else have any experience of the Caspian equipment?

I intend to Demo this equipment with the following speakers:

Spendor A5 / A6

ProAc Studio 140's

Any other suggestions for speakers including standmounters as well?

Demo is booked in for Monday of next week :)

A

Anonymous

Great deal!

A run a caspian m-series 1 power amp (bought new on ebay for 810 GBP) directly from my DAC/pre and the sound is wonderful, very much hi-end. Probably the thing I would upgrade last in my current setup.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts