Roksan Caspian M2 CD Player

Leehallam

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I am in the process of buying a Roksan Caspian M2 to go with my M2 amp the question/advise I am looking for is. Should I use Chord RCA cables or would I get better results with the balanced XLR cables.

Thanks for any help

Lee

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lee I tried both it didn't make much if any difference but stuck with the XLR leads as I got them free when I bought my cdp see if your locale dealer will let you home dem some:) :)

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I have some chord XLR at present but am waiting on a pair of linn black rca cables to swap over see if there is any difference. I know its not like for like, I don't think the xlrs make a huge difference unless you are running very long length cables from what I have read. I will let you know how I get on but also room accoustics, preference, maybe no change at all, so I think is what you feel happy with. I hope you enjoy your new cd player, love mine. I didn't see what speakers you have but I changed my qed revelation for van damme lc ofc cable, I prefered the sound, only my view though. Have fun.

Leehallam

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I have ordered my M2 CD player.

I listened to it with the XLR and the RCA and could not tell a big differance, but based on the feedback above I asked if I could have some free cables please and the kind dealer has said yes. So got some free Chord Chameleon Plus with XLRs fitted.

Just need to wait for them arriving hopfully next week.

I will now get my saving done for a Radius 5.2 turntable and get my Rega sold and my system is finshed.

Lee

TRENDING THREADS