Roksan blak or Audia flight fls3 for Pmc 5.23?

Chr78

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.

I have a chance of upgrading my amp for my fantastic pmc speakers.

I can get a really good price on either roksan blak or audia flight fl3s. Which one would you go for?

Thanks.

Chr78 said:
Hi guys.

I have a chance of upgrading my amp for my fantastic pmc speakers.

I can get a really good price on either roksan blak or audia flight fl3s. Which one would you go for?

Thanks.

Can you get to audition them? If not, neither. I wouldn't buy anything you cannot audition yourself.

They are completely different products with the Roksan offering more functionality but do you really want them?

CnoEvil said:
I haven't heard either, but I like the look of the Audio Flight. I generally love Italian Amps and from what I've read, this is no exception, with it being described as Beautiful/Natural/Musical/Detailed, with certain valve like characteristics. Sounds like my sort of Amp.....I'm not sure if this will help you, though.

http://absolutehiend.com/media/wysiwyg/pdf/HiFiAFFL3S.pdf

That would probably be my choice as well assuming someone offered me either for nothing :)

Think the OP needs to decide if he needs an internal DAC and MM phono stage. What's the rest of his set-up, he only mentions the speakers. I am also assuming 75 wpc would be adequate for these.

Chr78

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Why not want them? I have heard the audia flight with an external dac, it sounded good. Though i prefer internal dac.

Chr78 said:
Why not want them? I have heard the audia flight with an external dac, it sounded good. Though i prefer internal dac.

The only amp of those you two you mention that has an internal dac as standard is the Roksan. The same applies to the MM phono stage.

From what I read if you add both of these to the Audia you're adding about £900 to the price putting it in a different league to the Roksan.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts