RIP Tom Petty

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
1 of the 5 Flying Wilburys and so much more than that too. 66 is way too young

Recent reports have said he is critical and clinging too life at the moment after a cardiac arrest - here's hoping for better news.

tonky

Have to admit not a big fan of his, except for this song... one of my top ten singles.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVjxpudJZV4MA4X0PxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=tom+petty+songs&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt#id=1&vid=6843bb11cb275a281ce5e094424d39c7&action=view

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I have always been a big fan of Tom Petty, having first seen him live back in the 70's. A class act who knew a good tune. I still play his debut album to this day, still my favourite.

DIB said:
I have always been a big fan of Tom Petty, having first seen him live back in the 70's. A class act who knew a good tune. I still play his debut album to this day, still my favourite.

thumbs_up.png

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I think that I am correct in asumiing that this 'RIP' is meant to stand for 'Rest In Peace' ?

There is no such thing, yer either dead and GONE altogether, according to the heathen types of people, No God, no afterlife so gone altogether, wiped-out as such ?

OR, if the is some thought to en everlasting body-God...... then all who then 'die' will be off quickly to a Question & Answer meeting with God himself, Christ by his right hand side too.

According to God's Word, The Bible, man will simply be asked the question, "My son died for ALL of humanity, WHAT did you do in His name, did you preach my Gospel or not...... If you are not with me , then you are then Against me , off to the hell fire with you then IF you were indeed then against me" ?

So this 'RIP' is some man-made rubbish to kid folks on about their after-life, which lasts Forever !

Mankind NEEDS to stop being so flippent, as it's all about What comes Next, not this horrible existance, in a failed World full of evil.

Things are just gonna carry on getting worse and worse, it is NOT gonna get Any better, not gonna happen, get yer good selves, right with Christ.

I only say this as I love all the great info ever given to myself, and it Has been a lot of smashing knowledge, don't stand still, as in Noah's days, it'll all keep going bad.

The END TIMES talked about frequently in The Bible are about now a days, bad and evil and it is everywhere now.

" So as in The Days Of Noah....."

Total end .

Alantiggger said:
I think that I am correct in asumiing that this 'RIP' is meant to stand for 'Rest In Peace' ?

There is no such thing, yer either dead and GONE altogether, according to the heathen types of people, No God, no afterlife so gone altogether, wiped-out as such ?

OR, if the is some thought to en everlasting body-God...... then all who then 'die' will be off quickly to a Question & Answer meeting with God himself, Christ by his right hand side too.

According to God's Word, The Bible, man will simply be asked the question, "My son died for ALL of humanity, WHAT did you do in His name, did you preach my Gospel or not...... If you are not with me , then you are then Against me , off to the hell fire with you then IF you were indeed then against me" ?

So this 'RIP' is some man-made rubbish to kid folks on about their after-life, which lasts Forever !

Mankind NEEDS to stop being so flippent, as it's all about What comes Next, not this horrible existance, in a failed World full of evil.

Things are just gonna carry on getting worse and worse, it is NOT gonna get Any better, not gonna happen, get yer good selves, right with Christ.

I only say this as I love all the great info ever given to myself, and it Has been a lot of smashing knowledge, don't stand still, as in Noah's days, it'll all keep going bad.

The END TIMES talked about frequently in The Bible are about now a days, bad and evil and it is everywhere now.

Total end .

Thank you Father Alantigger

If I wanted to hear religious claptrap I'd head off to church...

grimharry

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Alantiggger said:

Total end .

Even though a good Christian should evangelise we are all sinners in thoughts and words and deeds and the gates of heaven are always open to those who truly repent (reconciliation one of the seven sacraments)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
grimharry said:
Alantiggger said:

According to God's Word, The Bible, man will simply be asked the question, "My son died for ALL of humanity, WHAT did you do in His name, did you preach my Gospel or not...... If you are not with me , then you are then Against me  , off to the hell fire with you then IF you were indeed then against me" ?

Total end .

Even though a good Christian should evangelise we are all sinners in thoughts and words and deeds and the gates of heaven are always open to those who truly repent (reconciliation one of the seven sacraments)

Unfortunately, Tom P cannot do that as he died before doing so.

And btw: hellfire is a man-made false doctrine to scare people to go to church and pay the church money.

I understand why churches have done the devil's work for him.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts