Richer Sounds: What are my rights?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Very vehement, interesting comment thanks Andrew; very straight is my view. Good to know that Richer Sounds get involved here.

I think that service is important, you can buy products from anyone. Companies should not state they give good service, actively encourage feedback both verbally and through documentation, only to ignore it. This is likely to result in very upset (straight or vehement) customers who a) dont come back and b) tell the world about their experiences.

The relevant details are in my post, in summary:-

following a recent purchase I completed the requested feedback form (I always try to make time to do this, espcecially when I get good service) plus I enclosed a complaint letter with the form, these were sent three weeks ago but no answer as yet. The complaint wasn't vehement, I praised the good elements of my experience for example.

I will be interested to see a response.

A

Anonymous

How do you feel you have been over-charged?

Have you been over-charged when payment was made?

Or have you paid an agreed amount but found it cheaper elsewhere, your post isn't clear on particulars.

You really should explain what has happened if your going to complain about a company on a public forum.

Richer Sounds

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi D2409,

I was most concerned to read that you don't appear to have had a response to your enquiry.

Of course, I'd like to investigate this to find out what has gone wrong here, and to take the opportunity to put things right! So that I may do this, please would you contact me with the specific details of the problem you are having and also let me know where you have submitted your feedback? My e-mail address is john.p.clayton@richersounds.com.

Meanwhile, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks,

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds

A

Anonymous

Thanks John,

Appreciate your post and I will send the details via email.

D

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your comment, my public complaint is the lack of response and therefore my percetpion of poor after-sales service received, I have given those details.

I am a newby to forums, must one always give all the details?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The good thing about a forum like this is that companies who don't offer decent service will get found out and it will affect sales. Poor Mr Clayton will have his work cut out.

A

Anonymous

A closing comment on my contribution to this thread; my issue is now being addressed and I have to say that I am very impressed with the approach that Mr Clayton has taken since he became involved. His response is consistent with the service hype that surrounds Richer Sounds, very good service indeed!!

TRENDING THREADS