Richer Sounds, how long do they take to deliver?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hello all,

I've ordered some 1030i speakers from Richer Sounds online to upgrade my 1010i fronts and i'm already getting impatient lol, i was just wondering how long they take to deliver? I know many people shop at Richer Sounds on here so any info on how long i may have to wait would be much appreciated and i apologise in advance for being so impatient
emotion-1.gif
This is the first time i have ordered online with them and delivery times are a bit vague, infact in the terms and conitions it states that 'time is not of the essence' lol.

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

The RS website states that deliveries will be made within 5 working days.

If you have waited longer than this you should contact RS to query it.

A

Anonymous

have you called the number on-line they are always friendly, see what they say, they can prob give an exact date

It all depends how far you are from them, and how many orders they are processing.

I have never got stuff delivered from them as live down the street from one.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Many thanks for the replies! It's just a case of needing to know so that i am here when they are delivered as will need to take that day off so will take the advice and ring them today.

Unfortunately i live some 50miles from a store so i can't just 'pop in' to a store like some of you lucky people so i have to go the delivery route, damm it! Once again thanks for taking the time to reply it's much appreciated.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy:Many thanks for the replies! It's just a case of needing to know so that i am here when they are delivered as will need to take that day off so will take the advice and ring them today.
Unfortunately i live some 50miles from a store so i can't just 'pop in' to a store like some of you lucky people so i have to go the delivery route, damm it! Once again thanks for taking the time to reply it's much appreciated.

50 miles isn't that far (but I would say that, I drive 100 miles to work every day. And back again), rather than need a day off wouldn't it have been easier to have them delivered to the store so you could go and pick them up when you weren't working?

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:Oldboy:Many thanks for the replies! It's just a case of needing to know so that i am here when they are delivered as will need to take that day off so will take the advice and ring them today.

50 miles isn't that far (but I would say that, I drive 100 miles to work every day. And back again), rather than need a day off wouldn't it have been easier to have them delivered to the store so you could go and pick them up when you weren't working?

I get all my stuff delivered to work - its far easier. Although some suppliers will only deliver to your address.

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:Oldboy:Many thanks for the replies! It's just a case of needing to know so that i am here when they are delivered as will need to take that day off so will take the advice and ring them today.

a two hundred mile round trip every working day , jesus , how long does that take you ?? you must be up at the crack of dawn every day ...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:the_lhc:50 miles isn't that far (but I would say that, I drive 100 miles to work every day. And back again),

a two hundred mile round trip every working day , jesus , how long does that take you ??

About an hour 45m each way.

you must be up at the crack of dawn every day ...

You'd think wouldn't you? I should be but most days at the moment I'm up at about 6.30am, if I'm actually on the road by 7.30 I'm doing well (I'm not what you'd call a morning person!). Today for example I rolled into work at about 9.45am, luckily that doesn't matter too much, although I won't leave until nearly 6pm tonight and thus won't be home much before 8pm. That'll change as the mornings get lighter, I tend to rise with the sun (thin curtains). It's a nightmare if I actually have to be in early though, I had to cover a change at 6.30am a few weeks ago, I'll let you do the maths...

A

Anonymous

thats a lot of driving , just as well your start times are a little flexible , hopefully you have a company car , that must be 48000 odd miles a year , id say i wouldnt have the patience , but after spending the best part of two years doing next to nothing , id probably get it...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:thats a lot of driving , just as well your start times are a little flexible , hopefully you have a company car , that must be 48000 odd miles a year , id say i wouldnt have the patience , but after spending the best part of two years doing next to nothing , id probably get it...

Errr, no private car with new front tyres and servicing every 18 weeks or so! The driving isn't so much of a problem, I quite enjoy it, gives me lots of radio time, the 60 hour week isn't so great and every once in a while I have to spend a day in bed when it all gets too much, that's only about once or twice a year though. I'm getting very good at spotting the signs that tell me "you aren't going to get to work in one piece today"!

TRENDING THREADS