Richer servicing

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm pretty sure when I bought my gear from Richer Sounds they offered a free service within a year...or something to that effect.

Anyone had this? Can't really see what servicable parts there are tbh. I 'borrowed' a can of compressed air from work and use that to keep the dust off my gear. Is there a benifit to packing it all up and taking it all back to the shop to be serviced?

A

Anonymous

not too sure,

i know that the extended gaurantee covers this but if you get a "service" the extended servic

e is no longer refundable. my cambridge 540r v2 sometimes the fan wouldnt turn off untill you reset the unit, they just took it and for a few days on synk test??, reprinted a recipt saying that the unit was tested and found to be fine.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
During my time at Richer Sounds the extended warranty certainly covered as many services as you might deem necessary. Obviously, an amplifier requires little more than the pots dusting, but stuff with plenty of moving parts or relatively delicate laser transport mechanisms can always benefit from a spring clean. It's good to keep your hi-fi clear of pet hair.
Mind you, it's been a while since I was there - rules may have changed.

TRENDING THREADS