Richard Allen - Arcaydis Audio

A

Anonymous

Been trying to get hold of Richard Allen of Arcaydis Audio / EB Acoustics fame for more than a month now, but to no avail.

Richard, if you read this, please get in touch.

Anyone know of any reason that Richard may have shut up shop since Christmas, or has had contact with him?

Thanks, James.

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
It's not the first time this happens. Too bad.

I believe last time, Andrew or someone else from the What Hifi staff jumped in and contacted EB.

A

Anonymous

I'm aware. Shame is, prior to Christmas we'd had many good chats and he comes across as a properly nice bloke. I'm gutted to have to post on a public forum, but I noticed he posted on here, so it's my last option.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for ringing, Richard.

I look forward to getting my DM-1s back next week as discussed, I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait. The girlfriend's Technics (not a euphemism) are definitely not cutting the mustard.

All sorted and no charge for the repair to boot. Much obliged.

A

Anonymous

Spoke to Richard a few weeks ago. Picked up the phone first time and as always very helpful. And would just like to say my dm1s with my new rega amplifier is hifi heaven. I'm amazed how good they sound.

hamish

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Richard

Hamish Fergusson here - we've spoken a few times over the last few months about an order for DM-1s. Bit peturbed not to have been able to reach you by phone or email in the last fortnight - you had said they'd be delivered to me by April.

I'd be grateful for an update, you should have my details

Hamish

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts