Reviews

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Have the Rega RS1s ever been reviewed?

Also years ago I seem to remember WHF reviewed old systems against new systems, do they still these comparisons, having been out of hifi buying for 18 years I was expecting the new cd players to be much better from what I understand that does not seem to be so.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I had a look at reviews by brands and found Creek and there is am reviewed, yet if you look under amps Creek is not listed, think that should be corrected.

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
manicm said:
BigH said:
I'm fairly new to this site but I was surprised that WHF has not reviewed any ArCam or Creek amps in the last few years, any reason for this, is it to do with advertising?

Everything, Arcam don't advertise nearly enough.

Not, of course, that advertising spend, or lack thereof, has anything to do with our review selection policy. Never has, never will.

If you have evidence to the contrary we would, as ever, be amused to hear it...

Well I know this guy from Cyrus right, and he told me that..........no....no...it can't be....but I saw you.....dieeeeeeeee...ack...ackkk........

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Andrew something you may want to look into on this site when you click on reviews and Amps and then Brands, Creek does show up in the dropdown menu but there is a Creek amp reviewed but you have to go reviews by brand to find it. This also seems to be the case for Focal speakers.

Any Musical Fid. amp reviews coming up?

Also I see Creek have a £500 amp coming out.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
BigH said:
Andrew something you may want to look into on this site when you click on reviews and Amps and then Brands, Creek does show up in the dropdown menu but there is a Creek amp reviewed but you have to go reviews by brand to find it. This also seems to be the case for Focal speakers.

I'll point that out to the web tech people.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We have improved the search function on the site, so it's worth giving that a go (just enter what you're looking for in the search box top right).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts