Reviews section - Dacs/Cd players

londonguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Im sure ive asked this a long time ago on here but can something be changed in the review section?

For example, im looking at reviews of CD Players here http://www.whathifi.com/search/apachesolr_search?filters=tid%3A365%20type%3Ahcmproduct%20fs_cck_field_price%3A%5B101%20TO%20250%5D&solrsort=created%20desc&retain-filters=1 and 10 of the 15 items are actually DACS. Now correct me if im wrong but a DAC will not allow me to insert one of my cds to play it?

I understand what DACS are but they are not a cd player are they? Can we get all DACs taken out of cd review section and placed into their own review area?

If i want to buy a cd player i, (presumabely like everyone else), will click the cd section. If i wanted to buy a DAC id no doubt be looking for a section for them on their own. You dont have blueray players in the tv section do you?

Cant you just seperate them?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes, it would seem to be simple and logical to do so, but that section of the site is hard-coded rather than open to us as mere users to reprofile: the DACs section is on our wishlist, but I'm told it'll be a while before we can implement it.

Apologies - we share your frustration...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts