Reviews of products still on the market

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I know you review a lot of products and to keep your info up to date on the website you remove the old reviews.

I know the website is a freebie to the mag…However, it would be very helpful if you didn’t remove the reviews on products that are still on the market. Maybe archive them in some fashion? Example: you rated Chord Cobra 3 cable in 2005, it is still produced and sold but the review is no longer available online. It'd be nice to see, even if it comes with a disclaimer that it is an old review and has not been updated (ie archive). There are many other examples but that one sprung to mind first.

Many thanks.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
The website only started publishing reviews online last year so given the age of the review, you'll probably find this is just one of the old reviews which was never published online as opposed to it being removed.

There were requests for all old reviews to be put up on the website but, for the obvious huge costs involved, WHF have said it won't be happening any time soon.

A

Anonymous

professorhat:

The website only started publishing reviews online last year so given the age of the review, you'll probably find this is just one of the old reviews which was never published online as opposed to it being removed.

There were requests for all old reviews to be put up on the website but, for the obvious huge costs involved, WHF have said it won't be happening any time soon.

Thanks. I wasn't aware the online reviews were relatively new. That makes sense.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts