Replacing my speakers

cats_five

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
I probably need to replace my speakers, a pair of Mission 780SEs, as sadly one got knocked off it's stand and it turns out the magnet at the back of the bass speaker has parted company with it. I say probably as I'm not optimistic that Mission can supply a replacement speaker, but I have an enquiry with them.

I am on a budget. so looking sub-£200 and classical music is mostly what I listen to. The amp is an Arcam A65.

Am looking at the various offerings in my price band from Q Acoustics (2020i, 3010, 3020), Wharfedale Diamond 220. Any views on which is most suited to classical music? They will go on the Mission stands.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
cats_five said:
I probably need to replace my speakers, a pair of Mission 780SEs, as sadly one got knocked off it's stand and it turns out the magnet at the back of the bass speaker has parted company with it. I say probably as I'm not optimistic that Mission can supply a replacement speaker, but I have an enquiry with them.

I am on a budget. so looking sub-£200 and classical music is mostly what I listen to. The amp is an Arcam A65.

Am looking at the various offerings in my price band from Q Acoustics (2020i, 3010, 3020), Wharfedale Diamond 220. Any views on which is most suited to classical music? They will go on the Mission stands.

You'll probably get better results on the speaker forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts