replacement Headphones for mp3 player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, everyone.

I'm after some feedback on some replacement headphones for my new Sony NWZ - E444 Walkman.

I transfered nearly my whole CD Collection onto the player using WMA Loseless over the weekend and when I came to use it on Monday I found that even the the quality of musical reproduction better than my old NWZ - B135F the volume was very under whelming. I've tinkered with the Equalizer and minimal sound settings but this has only given slight improvement.

I'm wondering if an upgrade in ear-phones would improve matters further and would be interested in your opinions on this subject.

I'm basically looking at two designs, either In-ear or old fashioned head banded closed back design. My budget could stretch to up to £50/£60 if need be.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

A

Anonymous

definitely worth an upgrade in headphones. I've owned two "quality" pairs in recent years, the Shure 102s, and Shure 310s. The 102s sounded amazing at first but gradually deteriated, I think one time I really blasted them and maybe damaged the drivers. The 310's are absolutely amazing, well worth the investment. You'll probably need to continually get new foam bits, but they aren't very expensive. The soundstage, clarity and bass they produce is just phenomenal.

Edit - 102s are about £50, and 310s are £100. If you use them every day for hours on end, then money well worth spending IMO.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts