Repair of Klipsch x10s

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know of a company offering repair services for these headphones? Mine failed on a flight last week and are out of warranty.

Many thanks

Andy

A

Anonymous

Lost sound in one ear piece. I have fiddled around with the connecting wire but have only managed to get sound back once.

Olli1324

May 28, 2008
Visit site
The wire is possibly fractured or otherwise come unattached. A simple fix on paper, but would probably require the butchering of the bud...

A

Anonymous

Does that mean repair is likely difficult or uneconomic?

caesar44

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Generally repairing a set of Iem's is tricky and sometimes impossible if you're not good with a solder iron. In this case you'll need to open it and solder a new cable...

A

Anonymous

I also have a pair of x10i's which need to a new headphone jack. Did you manage to find anywhere which can do this? My local hifi store said the wire's were too thin. Klipsch do not have any central reapir centre either.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Jon68 said:
I also have a pair of x10i's which need to a new headphone jack. Did you manage to find anywhere which can do this? My local hifi store said the wire's were too thin. Klipsch do not have any central reapir centre either.

My x10 had a similar problem with the headphone jack, sound cutting out. A friend of mine took them to a shop he knows in Belgrade and got a new jack fitted for £4! They work great! I called a uk hifi shop who do repairs and the quoted me £40 and could not guarantee it would work!
For their price the warranty and build quality are not great.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts