Question Reliability

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Al ears

Now just one small item.

So the M/F M3si is what I have, but its missing something.

Can anyone recommend a headphone Amp with volume control as the M3si has no socket for my Sennheiser HD565 Ovation's, late at night I must use these or be terrorised by my family.
Do you have a budget in mind?
Second hand I would recommend the Creek OBH21, see eBay or new the Schitt Magni Mk3, classic quality.....

Reactions: DELBOY14

DELBOY14

May 6, 2017
Do you have a budget in mind?
Second hand I would recommend the Creek OBH21, see eBay or new the Schitt Magni Mk3, classic quality.....
LOOKING A schitt is a waste of time, there is no stock as the factory is closed, but I did note that Lehmann have a good product in the Rhinelander at £335, unfortunately that's now discontinued when i tried to buy one, dam had good reviews to. Anyway I tried to purchases from a online shop as it was suppose to be instock, then got a call saying they could do the new Drachenfels at a very good discount to compensate.
I looked this up and its again very well rated so going with that, even has add in cards for a DAC via S/PDIF or Toslink or a USB card for the PC or laptop.

Al ears

LOOKING A schitt is a waste of time, there is no stock as the factory is closed, but I did note that Lehmann have a good product in the Rhinelander at £335, unfortunately that's now discontinued when i tried to buy one, dam had good reviews to. Anyway I tried to purchases from a online shop as it was suppose to be instock, then got a call saying they could do the new Drachenfels at a very good discount to compensate.
I looked this up and its again very well rated so going with that, even has add in cards for a DAC via S/PDIF or Toslink or a USB card for the PC or laptop.
Lehmann usually a safe bet but not cheap.
This Rhinelander says available now but I don't know if that's B.S., although dealer is a good one.

daytona600

Oct 5, 2012
Sennheiser at shows demo with Lehmann headphone amps MF make a full range as well & graham slee & project have quality ranges
M3 excellent amp maybe not the most impressive in a quick dealer dem but like most MF gear you can listen for decades

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS