Regard purchasing new Speaker System

FROGIT

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Hi all forum members, I am in the process of purchasing a new television ie:- Sony KDL-46 HX 803, and I was wondering if I should purchase new speakers for my Home Cinema system. Presently I own a Sony Multi Channel Av Receiver ie:- STR-DH800, 7.1 speaker system, Front left & right speakers are very old National Panasonic speakers (About 35 years old), Centre Speaker is a Yamaha (10 years old ), Subwoofer is a Yamaha YST-SW160/90 ( 10 years old), Rear Speakers left & right are Mission M70 series, and the two speakers to complete the surround system, are left & right Tannoy fusion models. If I receive responses from the forum members, could anybody advise me if I purchase a new speaker system, would it be a better proposition to have all the speakers the same make, and also which speakers are recommended ?. Hope to hear from somebody,awaiting any replies,thanking you kindly. Regards :- FROGIT

A

Anonymous

Frank Harvey have a full BR5 pack for around 700.00 amazing for the price and your not going to do better.

But it depends if you want floorstands or stand mounts, but either way they have the BR5 pack and the BR2 pack for cheaper.

Here is the prices :

BR2AV package £599.90 was (989)
BR5AV package £725 (1205)

TRENDING THREADS