Rega RS1 or Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 For Marantz MCR603 Unit

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I cant decide between these two speakers for my Marantz MCR603 Unit, Price wise thanks to discounts Rega RS1 is discounted from 600 euros to 265 euros and Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 stands somewhere in 270 euros.

Which could give me the best and most accurate sound combined with the Marantz MCR603?

Thanks,

Viktor

A

Anonymous

What could be a good subwoofer to acompany the Rega RS1 on Marantz CR603?

jgma1975

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Few days ago I made a similar question. I decided for Rega to change my Bowers 602 S3. As a owner of a pair of Wharfedale 9.1 and having used a b&w685 i only tell you to go for those Regas. Are simply amazing for the size ( I should say even the size) and dont think about a sub before listen them, you will be surprised. Ive just listened blood,sugar sex magic in a 19m2 room and totaly satisfied, better said, impressed. Im still wondering from where comes those whole music. What a soundstanding. Nothing better in the price.

From Spain, regards.

A

Anonymous

Hola JGMA1975,

Te puedo preguntar que amplificador estas usando por tus Regas? Pienso comprarlo el Marantz PM5004 con su 2x 40 W (8 Ohm) aunque no se si es suficiente por la Rega RS1 o no...Si no tengo que ir por la Marantz PM7004 que tiene 2 x 70 W si recuerdo bien.

Que amplificador me recomendas ? cuantos wateos de salida sera suficiente maximo y minimo para sacarlo la beleza que tiene estas altavoces?

Mis Regas siguen esperando en la tienda studio 22 en bilbao para que lo hago la transferencia y me llevan a Madrid.

Un saludo desde Madrid,

Viktor

jgma1975

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hola Viktor,

voy a escribir en ingles para que la gente pueda seguir el hilo si le apetece. Well, dont know if the higher Marantz give you any other thing more than power but those Rega are easy to move ( Ive try whith my Yamaha 30 w pc at 8 ohms ) so the 5004 will be fine. And the shop in Bilbao is Supersonido and is where I have bought mine.I move them with a Hybrid amplifier kora Explorer 90 SI and sound really sweet ( because the tubes ), but Marantz must be the perfect match i think, so go for it and tell us.

Well, dont know if the higher Marantz give you any other thing more than power but those Rega are easy to move ( Ive try whith my Yamaha 30 w pc at 8 ohms ) so the 5004 will be fine. And the shop in Bilbao is Supersonido and is where I have bought mine.

I move them with a Hybrid amplifier kora Explorer 90 SI and sound really sweet ( because the tubes ), but Marantz must be the perfect match i think, so go for it and tell us.

A

Anonymous

Hello Viktor,

I am very curious where you can buy the Rega's for thay price!

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Martijn van Velzen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts