Rega RP3 arrived for birthday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Stuartyboy79

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Thumbs up Wood Chippie!

I was lucky enough last month to take delivery of a RP3 too! Whilst my lass couldnt buy me the whole lot she contributed a substantial amount! Like you Im enjoying the throw back to vinyl very enjoyable! I may not be 50 :grin: I certainly have many great memories from my childhood growing up and flicking through all my dads collection on a Sunday ( No TV, the Hifi went on all day!) Incidentally upon getting into vinyl my dad has categorically stated that I wont be inheriting his collection anytime soon! Thanks dad! You just let it gather dust in that attic!

Apart from a raher minor hum that comes through the right channel Im over the moon with the Rega. I havent stopped playing it and even managing to get me neices interested in the art and love for it. Got a collection now of around 50 albums. many old and some new. The AC/DC Ironman 2 soundtrack has to be one of my favourites! My friend did bring his whole collection of Beatles last week and we sat till 0700 in the morning with quite a few beers enjoying that whole sound that is encompassed on them vinyls. They where his dads and are absolutely beautiful to listen to!

My Cyrus CD6 SEv2 will shortly be up up for sale (had it a month and not even put 5CD's through it!) and the collection of lifeless will be facing the same fate! So if anyones looking it give us a nudge!

Enjoy!

Regards

Stu

Stuartyboy79

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Thumbs up Wood Chippie!

I was lucky enough last month to take delivery of a RP3 too! Whilst my lass couldnt buy me the whole lot she contributed a substantial amount! Like you Im enjoying the throw back to vinyl very enjoyable! I may not be 50 :grin: I certainly have many great memories from my childhood growing up and flicking through all my dads collection on a Sunday ( No TV, the Hifi went on all day!) Incidentally upon getting into vinyl my dad has categorically stated that I wont be inheriting his collection anytime soon! Thanks dad! You just let it gather dust in that attic!

Apart from a minor hum that comes through the right channel, Im over the moon with the Rega. I havent stopped playing it and even managing to get me neices interested in the art and love for it, shes only 2 1/2 and amazed at how the sound gets from the 'Magic Music Machine' (the Rega!) located on one side of the room, to the speakers on the other side! Got a collection now of around 50 albums, many old and some new. The AC/DC Ironman 2 soundtrack has to be one of my favourites! My friend did bring his whole collection of Beatles last week and we sat till 0700 in the morning with quite a few beers enjoying that whole sound that is encompassed on them vinyls. They where his dads and are absolutely beautiful to listen to!

My Cyrus CD6 SEv2 will shortly be up up for sale (had it a month and not even put 5CD's through it!) and the collection of lifeless little discs will be facing the same fate! So if anyones looking it give us a nudge!

Enjoy!

Regards

Stu

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts