Rega Planar 3/Nd3

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
I am happy ro read this review. Rega has again made a great homeran. I think this extraordinary combination of P3 and new cartridge ND3 for a very fair price deserves 6 stars, not five😉.

Yes, great to see the price held and better results. The only fly in that ointment is that on your own review page Sevenoaks have £100 off your turntable of 2023, the Pro-ject Debut Pro, so at £599 that’s 25% less than the new Rega for similar performance.

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi, with all respect to you. Pls. think about why Rega goes not make any of those Black Friday offers. For sure it is not because they are not selling. If Project made big price cut on some model and you like it, just grab it. But it is clear that in price region of P3 now with Nd 03 there is nothing so good. If yes, I have it at home. BR.

Hi, with all respect to you. Pls. think about why Rega goes not make any of those Black Friday offers. For sure it is not because they are not selling. If Project made big price cut on some model and you like it, just grab it. But it is clear that in price region of P3 now with Nd 03 there is nothing so good. If yes, I have it at home. BR.
Thanks for the thoughtful reply. Rega makes a fantastic range of turntables, admired across the world, and they are a great advert for British design and manufacture.

Pro-ject are of course European and the biggest manufacturer of turntables on the planet. Biggest isn’t necessarily best, however.

Nevertheless, it was the case that the Debut Pro was unreservedly picked by WHF ahead of the Planar 3 prior to the Nd cartridge launch, hence the Award and it featuring in the link below as best overall value. .

The £100 off isn’t a Black Friday special, and only one retailer is currently advertising that £599 price. But it’s a fantastic buy at that price, which when every £ counts, might be better spent on other equipment or records.

We need a head to head review, I guess! 😀

TRENDING THREADS