Rega P3 with Naim Nait 5i?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im getting my system up and off the ground properly now.Im set on getting a rega P3 but am having trouble picking an amp. I was looking at a budget amp nad 325/rega brio3/rotel ra-o4 but have started to look higher.

Im just wondering what combination would suit my rock/easy listening/light rock/folk/opera taste. If anyone can help as I am really lost in choice and also a good phonostage to use. My aim was to get a budget system and the naim breaks that but I am thinking it is worth it.

If anyone can help me with any advice or experience on this equipment that would be great.I am currently using wharfdale diamond 9.1 speakers but they will be uprgaded in the future just looking to get the essentials in first.Thanks

T

the record spot

Amp, excellent, record deck, excellent. Should be a good match, but reckon you'll need a phono stage (don't think Naim has one on the 5i). Don't skimp; this kit needs more than a Cambridge 640P IMO, good though that is. Think Graham Slee's £100 entry level phonostage as a minimum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts