rega mira

aversaurus

I have a problem with my rega Mira I have tried various sources in various input ports but all the sameThe problem is volume I have to turn the volume pot up a lot more to get it to a decent level .Has anyone had a problem before where they have a amp that looses volume.any help would be helpful

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Not trying to be sarcastic but what is 'a lot more for decent level'?

A lot more in comparison to and how far do you have to advance volume?

philpot1001

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Not sure about the Mira, but with my amp im regularly around 10 o'clock sometimes 11 o'clock......are you saying that your amp has changed? i.e. you used to be at a lower position for the same volume?

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Must be those hi-fi fuses you added.

You need to shout at the amp repeatedly The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You, The Power Of Christ Compels You...

tumblr_m1c1cub3tx1r3n3ugo1_500.gif

That should fix it.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Baffled as to why. A quarter then leading to midnight for good volume is not out of the ordinary but a sudden change or drop is.

Somebody mentioned fuses. Whilst this in itself will not be the cause has anything else been done/changed?

TRENDING THREADS