Rega dac r upgrade?

Wasn’t the Roksan originally about £1200? I’d not be surprised if they present differently, but I don’t think the Rega is an obvious ’upgrade’. The good thing is that both seem to be regularly sold used, and a DAC is a pretty safe secondhand choice, so you could try with little risk.

Wasn’t the Roksan originally about £1200? I’d not be surprised if they present differently, but I don’t think the Rega is an obvious ’upgrade’. The good thing is that both seem to be regularly sold used, and a DAC is a pretty safe secondhand choice, so you could try with little risk.
If they are regularly sold used I would be questioning their qualities.
generally anything that is any good is usually held on to.

D

Deleted member 195594

As a box changer the Leema Tucana is a real problem as it's to good to let go.
That's why I'm looking at changing the DAC may have a look at the Leema elements.

There one up for grabs on that auction site - £599. I've had it on my watched list for a little while but won't be buying it.

aversaurus

I've seen it would probably offer £400 and see what happens.times are hard it's a good time to buy .
But I'm not really sold on it . reviews are mixed.
I've owned the Leema pulse and now the Tucana there both amazing amps so I'm a bit of a Leema fan

aversaurus

Update I sent a offer on a well known bidding site and was sent a competitive counter offer . unfortunately the item turns out to be in America and it was going to take the seller a month or so to retrieve it .so that's the end of that for now .

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
Take a look rme. Pretty much does everything. Though more expensive. Though i feel worth saving those extra pennies for . You might get luck and find one on the big E. they don’t come up very often and when they do they keep their value. There is one there now

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
Fair enough. I dont have experience with the m dac so won’t pass comment. Though for similar money I’d personally take a look a blue sound node 2i does all the dac duties and adds a very robust streamer into the mix. Though I have read the whole thread so may have missed if you already have a streaming solution.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts