Rega DAC. Delays?

RMutt:As above really. Does anyone know if there are delays distributing it from the factory?

Hi RMutt

Rega's new DAC is selling like hotcakes and Rega are doing their best to fulfill orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. I've also got clients DAC's on order so hopefully they should start to come through fairly soon
emotion-1.gif

Fwiw the wait for Rega's DAC will be worth it as it is excellent
emotion-21.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
There was a delay originally because REGA rejected a batch of cases. Now they are just sorting out the backlog of preorders and like rick said, mass new orders

A

Anonymous

Hi Rick. Yes I have. I would rather not say where from if that's OK.( particularly in that, in a way I'm checking up on them). I am probably just being impatient. PS I feel a bit guilty now.

RMutt:Hi Rick. Yes I have. I would rather not say where from if that's OK.( particularly in that, in a way I'm checking up on them). I am probably just being impatient. PS I feel a bit guilty now.

Hi RMutt

Thanks for your reply.

Nice one
emotion-21.gif
and it is ok
emotion-1.gif
as i wasn't asking where you are buying the DAC from. Anyway what colour have you chosen please?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
True Blue:There was a delay originally because REGA rejected a batch of cases. Now they are just sorting out the backlog of preorders and like rick said, mass new orders
You are correct True Blue. It was a shame, as all back orders would now be fulfilled, but these things happen every now and again. Our customers who have been lucky enough to receive one already have nothing but praise for this product, which is likely to be ine if the most popular DACs this year. It'll be interesting to see if Audiolab can better it - it's certainly shaping up to be a year of very high quality products, and all affordable too.

RMutt:Hi Rick. Black.

Hi RMutt

Thanks for your reply.

Fantastic
emotion-21.gif
very classy
emotion-2.gif
I also prefer Rega's DAC in the black finish which is why i chose to have my demo unit in black as well.

I said a couple of weeks ago Rega's DAC is my digital and overall product of 2010. Anyway i hope you'll receive your new DAC soon and i also hope you enjoy its performance for many years to come
emotion-1.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts