Rega apollo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Here's my Exposure CD 2010. For the money I paid for it sounds great. It's so dynamic sounding, and really times the beats excellently. I'll keep it until it finally dies. The drawer mechanism sounds so solid and it reads the tracks immediately. Prob one of the best pound for pound hi-fi components I've purchased.

Highly recommended.

Attachments

• 1000000241.jpg
    1000000241.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: tiggerjoint

tiggerjoint

Aug 16, 2024
Visit site
Here's my Exposure CD 2010. For the money I paid for it sounds great. It's so dynamic sounding, and really times the beats excellently. I'll keep it until it finally dies. The drawer mechanism sounds so solid and it reads the tracks immediately. Prob one of the best pound for pound hi-fi components I've purchased.

Highly recommended.
See it has a proper music calendar too, I miss that feature most modern day players don't have that👍

Reactions: plastic penguin

tiggerjoint

Aug 16, 2024
Visit site
Update on my Apollo. As a last resort I read that tweaking the laser would help to read disc! So I gave it a go turned the screw quarter turn counter clockwise, not thinking it would work! But hey presto the damn thing is now reading any disc I put in it, even on random play which it could never do before! I know this may be a short term fix , I have played nearly 10 CDs through and not one skip! Fingers crossed!

TRENDING THREADS