rega apollo cd partner

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,Can anyone give me an idea of what integrated amp I should audition to go with a Rega Apollo cd player? Im not too bothered about bass,as I mostly listen to acoustic music.Thanks

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Agree with previous recommendation.

Although it is a bit of a fallacy that acoustic material does not need such deep bass. I find the opposite is true. Anyhow the Mira 3 and R3's (or R5's) will provide plenty. All that good stuff you hear about 'system synergy' will kick-in with a vengeance with an all Rega system. Just don't stack the components on top of each other no matter how aesthetically tempting. Buy a suitable spiked equipment support.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The Arcam FMJ A32 or Cyrus 6/8v2 integrated amps would partner the Rega Apollo very nicely and will provde a superb soundstage but also with bags of power in reserve if you want to 'crank' it up a bit more!

What speakers have you got or are you considering to use?

A

Anonymous

Besides the Rega Mira 3, which would be it's natural partner, you could also try the Roksan Kandy MKIII/LIII ntegrated amp. This was my previous system with EPOS M22 speakers and they were very good, although B&W 685's would sound a lot better, IMO.

The Rega R3 or R5 would also be excellent choices, as suggested.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts