ref: cd recorders

A

Anonymous

I guessed as much clare,
This still gives me a problem with trying to record music of the radio,
It is fine when the show is a podcast, simply download,
I am currently connecting my portable Pure DAB radio into my amp then recording on to tape ( remember them !!!!!! )
There has to be a easier way ????????????

A

Anonymous

I actually have a Denon CDR W1500 but have never used it......I have 2 technic 1200s and an allen and heath xone 92 mixer. Bought the denon to record my vinyl mixes to cd.....ideally need it on USB/PC format now.....are there any good devices out there? I have the gemini Ikey, not sure how good it will sound on there though......maybe I should try out the Denon after all these years of it lying around ;)

A

Anonymous

Hiya bud,I own the Sony Rcdw100 and it still works like a dream,copies high speed no probs,you can still get this from Harrow Audio and Hifi Confidential to name but two,Ipaid £200 about 3 years back I think so should be quite cheap now.Just use Google to find the websites.Hope this helps you.

John Duncan

Get a digital TV card for your PC (50 quid) - some radio through Freeview has higher bit rates than DAB (correct me if I'm wrong) - you can record and then burn to CD. Depends on whether you listen to DAB- or cable-only stations (Planet Rock for one), but most PCs will record internet radio as well. Worth a go?

JD

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts