Recommended amount of USB storage for BD live.

philiptech

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I need to add storage according to my blu-ray player in order to play BD live content it has no internal storage but it dos have a USB port. So what size USB stick would be the best size?

A

Anonymous

:) Philiptech,

1mb or more is what you need (as above) but would you not be better off using an SD/SDHC card; much more compact and out of the way than a USB stick projecting out of your player. :) :)
smile.png

lordy said:

1mb or more is what you need (as above) but would you not be better off using an SD/SDHC card; much more compact and out of the way than a USB stick projecting out of your player.
smile.png

....only if the OP's player has an SD card slot (I'm not sure if it'll work even then). It's 1GB, not 1MB. ;)

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
bigboss said:
lordy said:

1mb or more is what you need (as above) but would you not be better off using an SD/SDHC card; much more compact and out of the way than a USB stick projecting out of your player.
smile.png

....only if the OP's player has an SD card slot (I'm not sure if it'll work even then).

Depends on the player I think - my Marantz uses an SD card for BD Live memory.

Best bet would be if OP posts what Blu-ray player he has and we can look it up :grin:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts