Recommend a good reliable cheap online uk hifi store

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
AlbaBrown said:
oh dear.

Are there no dealers nearby?

Buying hifi online is like buying a car online without taking a test drive. How do you know whether you'll like what you get?

The usual thing to do is to pop into your local dealer and abuse his facilities that he is kindly providing... :)

(just for the record, I'm not condoning that - my reply is humorous sarcasm) :)

ksoundwerx

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I have used Peter Tyson a few times and have always been more than pleased, especially with their after-sales service. They were superb when I had ongoing issues with something, and they spent hours helping me find a solution. Fantastic service that money can't buy.

I have also been very happy with AV Bristol. Once I bought something from them and registered for their mailing list, they regularly sent me 15% off EVERYTHING codes, and their prices are competitive at the best of times so it's always a bonus. I bought My Pearl Lite amp from them for £550 with one of their 15% off deals, saved over £100 easily.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts