rca phono cable

cal

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Will the qed profile phono cable send sacd signal threw it with it not being 75ohm. Its used from denon dvd2910's 2channel line out which is the only output to send the sacd signal.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
cal said:
Will the qed profile phono cable send sacd signal threw it with it not being 75ohm. Its used from denon dvd2910's 2channel line out which is the only output to send the sacd signal.

It's my understanding that the "SA" bit is all on the digital side, so presuming your connecting analogue outputs to analogue inputs any RCA cable would do, and please don't ask which one or we'll get another round of "which cable is best / are expensive cables worth it"....

K

keeper of the quays

Rub snake oil on cables first..if no snake oil? Coconut oil isn't too bad! Then do the hoola joola dance over the cables bit like hokey cokey! Preferably outside in front of neighbours..remember to shout hoola joola at top of your voice! This guarantees a huge soundstage with plenty of air around instruments! Hope this helps.

Benedict_Arnold said:
cal said:

It's my understanding that the "SA" bit is all on the digital side, so presuming your connecting analogue outputs to analogue inputs any RCA cable would do, and please don't ask which one or we'll get another round of "which cable is best / are expensive cables worth it"....

The line out is an analogue output, there is no such thing as an SACD signal. The suggested 75 ohm cable is recommended for digital outputs.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
keeper of the quays said:
Rub snake oil on cables first..if no snake oil? Coconut oil isn't too bad! Then do the hoola joola dance over the cables bit like hokey cokey! Preferably outside in front of neighbours..remember to shout hoola joola at top of your voice! This guarantees a huge soundstage with plenty of air around instruments! Hope this helps.
No! No! No!!!

You need my speaker oil blend for interconnects. Slightly more viscous for improved effect and shorter cable lengths.

Only $149.95 plus shipping and handling.

But wait, there's more!

Call within the next thrity minutes and we'll not only double your order, but will include a magic duster too. Just pay separate shipping and handling....

Seriously though - as the other guys and I have said. Paired interconnects with RCA plugs for analogue signals. They come in pairs and you can pay anything from a fiver to five hundred or more. Your ears, your wallet, your choice. Single 75 ohm co-axial cale with RCA plugs for digital signal. Sold singly. Again, anything from a fiver to five hundred or more.

Benedict_Arnold said:
No! No! No!!!

You need my speaker oil blend for interconnects. Slightly more viscous for improved effect and shorter cable lengths.

But wait, there's more!

Call within the next thrity minutes and we'll not only double your order, but will include a magic duster too. Just pay separate shipping and handling....

Seriously though - as the other guys and I have said. Paired interconnects with RCA plugs for analogue signals. They come in pairs and you can pay anything from a fiver to five hundred or more. Your ears, your wallet, your choice. Single 75 ohm co-axial cale with RCA plugs for digital signal. Sold singly. Again, anything from a fiver to five hundred or more.

I am pretty sure you are deliberately underestimating the upper end price for these interconnects.

Or is that the top end your variety of snake-oil caters for?? ;-)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Benedict_Arnold said:
No! No! No!!!

But wait, there's more!

you make me laugh that's funny lol

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
Benedict_Arnold said:
No! No! No!!!

You need my speaker oil blend for interconnects.  Slightly more viscous for improved effect and shorter cable lengths.

But wait, there's more!

Call within the next thrity minutes and we'll not only double your order, but will include a magic duster too.  Just pay separate shipping and handling....

?

Seriously though - as the other guys and I have said.  Paired interconnects with RCA plugs for analogue signals.  They come in pairs and you can pay anything from a fiver to five hundred or more.  Your ears, your wallet, your choice.  Single 75 ohm co-axial cale with RCA plugs for digital signal.  Sold singly.  Again, anything from a fiver to five hundred or more.

?

?

?

I am pretty sure you are deliberately underestimating the upper end price for these interconnects.

I guess you missed the "or more" bit.
And my speaker oil is equally [in]effective on cables ranging from 99p to $billions ;-)

Benedict_Arnold said:
Al ears said:
Benedict_Arnold said:
No! No! No!!!

But wait, there's more!

I guess you missed the "or more" bit. And my speaker oil is equally [in]effective on cables ranging from 99p to $billions ;-)

Possibly should have read ' or a lot more' :)

Glad to hear your snake oil is happy on all prices of cable, I might not believe it if you told me it actually knows the cost of the cable it is working on..... ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts