RCA Audio Switch

altious

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am opening a showroom and wanted to showcase 6 Speakers connected to a DAC to a computer using Tidal to stream music. I was wondering if there are some rca audio switch that I can switch between speaker? still maintain the sound quality

altious

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
ifor said:
I've heard good things about Ddocus switches. Check out www.dodocus.de.

thanks for the info!

However, is in German so I google translate and from what I found the switch only works for 1 output and 8 input.. instead I am looking for 1 input and 8 output.. anyone knows german can confirm?

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
"High quality 8-way audio Audio input selector Studios
The UBox8C-IR is a high-quality switcher for high-level LF signals. One of eight inputs is connected to an output.Switching is done by 8 keys on the device or by the IR remote control.High-quality relays with gold contacts switch the audio signalsThe UBox8C-IR can also be operated in "reverse" direction, ie, an input and 8 outputs High-quality, durable RCA jacksParticularly suitable for the screening of other audio devices, such as headphone amplifiers, power amplifiers, etc." If in doubt use the contact form to tell him exactly what you want. He will quote for a built to order switch box.

altious

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
ifor said:
"High quality 8-way audio Audio input selector Studios

The UBox8C-IR is a high-quality switcher for high-level LF signals. One of eight inputs is connected to an output. Switching is done by 8 keys on the device or by the IR remote control. High-quality relays with gold contacts switch the audio signals The UBox8C-IR can also be operated in "reverse" direction, ie, an input and 8 outputs High-quality, durable RCA jacks Particularly suitable for the screening of other audio devices, such as headphone amplifiers, power amplifiers, etc." If in doubt use the contact form to tell him exactly what you want. He will quote for a built to order switch box.

can you tell me where to get this??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts