Radio

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I am wanting to get radio though my Cambridge audio 740 C and A system and am not sure what would be the best options. it seems that I can get an ok DAB/FM seperates tuner from e-bay for around £60-£100. Is this a good option or would it be better to look at options for streaming internet radio (as I have been thinking of gettting a streamer to play the music on my computer through my hifi anyway)? what would be the cheapest/best way to do this in my system. could I do this through an apple airport express or would I need to pay more such as a sonos? Ease of use is important as I am not realy that technically minded when it comes to computers.

any help would be great.

John Duncan

You can do it with AE, but it's fiddly. Best balance of usability versus technophobia versus cost is the Squeezebox classic. And radio is on all the time, irrespective of whether your PC is on.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I like the idea of having the radio on all the time. Could I use my iphone as a remote for the classic or is that just the airport express?

This may be a silly question but would I be able to get all the BBC stations that are on freeview on internet radio?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts