QuidCo

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I keep hearing lot's about this and getting money off deals.

Just a couple of question's is it safe? How does it work? Any chance on step by step instructions?

Cheer's. [Y]

I've used Quidco for 1 year now, & have already received £360 cashback so far which included £120 cashback for a Sky HD connection, £19 cashback for AA Breakdown cover worth £28 (so the breakdown cover has cost me only £ for the whole year) & £50 cashback for home insurance, amongst others.

Details here.

Dazmb

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
They are solid and safe having been around for about 5 years now I think.

They take £5 off you every year as a fee, but that is only payable when you've made that much cashback - no credit card payments from your bank are made to them.

They do seem to be getting a bit slower in paying out though to be honest. I guess the money they receive from merchants is better for them sitting in their bank account for a few extra months than in ours ;)

A

Anonymous

Topcashback don't charge you any fees and seem to have the same deals on. They're even offering £130 for Vodafone contracts at the moment.

D

Deleted member 2457

Thanks for the great response much appreciated
emotion-21.gif
exactly the reponse i was hoping great.

Cheer's.

Andy H

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
WOW!! Thanks everyone. I didn't know these existed. I've just joined Topcashback.

I'm getting my daughter a Sim package in a couple of weeks and it qualifies for a £75 cash back.

GREAT.

Thanks Again.

T

the record spot

See also Greasypalm, same idea, no joining fee, just register and purchase through the site.

A

Anonymous

Quidco and Topcash back are both doing £120 cashback for new Virgin Media cable packages at the moment. Just in time for the World Cup. It's usually £65 so get in there quick!

A

Anonymous

If places can offer 75.00 cash back, why cant they just reduce their prices, surley that would bring in the customers, if they are offering 75.00 discount.

I have never understood this cash back thing, and how you can get 130.00 back from sky even though if you phoned them up direct they would not offer 130.00 off

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
canada16:why cant they just reduce their prices, surley that would bring in the customers

Many on here have demonstrated that if you get surly enough they will...

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Quidco is great if you can control yourself not to keep buying thing. I always pay ebay, Play or HMV through quidco, the problem may rise when you keep browsing deal of the day and see something with 8% cash back or more which tempted you to spend on something you may not need. £8 off a £100 item that you don't need mean you are not earning £8 but you just wasted £92!

A

Anonymous

I bought a CD from Play through QuidCo and got £0.18p return lol.
emotion-4.gif

Dan.m

Nov 16, 2007
Visit site
Graham - put the 18p towards the showing of rush's new movie 'beyond the lighted stage'. Judging by your surname there is a showing in cardiff odeon on monday 7th june.

A

Anonymous

Dan.m:Graham - put the 18p towards the showing of rush's new movie 'beyond the lighted stage'. Judging by your surname there is a showing in cardiff odeon on monday 7th june.

It's a good way from Durham then.....
emotion-1.gif
I will be getting the DVD when it comes out. It is on in Gateshead though I notice.

D

Deleted member 2457

lazar1980:Using cashback and can recommend it, especially 40% of ebays profit!!! No experience with quidco tho.

Hi, i was just wandering how much cashback you get on ebay with topcashback.co.uk

For example if i spent £500 on ebay do you know roughly how much casback i would get?

Thanks alot.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts