Quick question on USB recording on new Samsung TV

Muzza

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi

I have just got the Samsung UE46D6530 and was wondering, to record via USB do I just whack in a hard drive ? Or is there more to it?

A

Anonymous

Hi Muzza

Sorry this isn't an answer, but a question.

I'm looking at this screen and it's big brother the 7000, what made you go for this one? and how are you finding it?

Thanks

Muzza

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi JP

I had exactly the same dilemma, and looked at both side by side. When off they both look great but the 7000 does edge it a little in my oppinion. 2D images though to me looked almost identical and are absolutely fantastic on both, I am very pleased with the 6530.

I only saw the 3D briefly but it wasnt perfect on either model, which was of no concern to me as I wont use it for that.

In the end I decided the 7000 just wasnt worth the extra cost.

Hope this helps!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Muzza

Went to view again today and have to agree with you.

Now the question is 40 or 46 inch, distance from screen is about 10ft, tried this at the demo and films looked stunning but SD sport not so when it came to the wide panning shots, blurry around the players, really stuck on this one.

Decsions Decisions

Thanks

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Muzza said:
Hi

I have just got the Samsung UE46D6530 and was wondering, to record via USB do I just whack in a hard drive ? Or is there more to it?

:read: If you have the manual see page 234 on how to set up for recording, or check out the manual online Clicky at Samsungs website.

Regards ..Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts