Question regarding my setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys my Panasonice TX-32LXD700 and my Toshiba SD370E HDMI / Upscaler / DVD Player (running through HDMI cable)arrived at the weekend and I am very pleased with it. At the moment I am not playing any HD through it but I will be shortly.

I have a quick question my Toshiba dvd upscaler has the option to change to HD picture I think it goes 576 720 and 1080i so is the case that I might as well set it 1080i when watching a dvd on it to get the best picture? do i need to make any config on my tv?

A

Anonymous

I have the same set but not the player. Whenever I watch HDTV at 720p my set displays the resolution on the screen for a split second and when I switch to DVD viewing from a Denon 2200 via component it automatically offers in 576p. Hope this helps.

B.

A

Anonymous

I have the option to set my dvd upscaler to 1080I but i am not sure if my TX-32LXD700 supports that

A

Anonymous

It will handle 1080i and 720p. I just prefer 720p ,thats my output setting for my cable box. The Panny can't show 1080p but can process it and downscale to suit either 720p or 1080i, so bring on the Blu Ray and HDDVD!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts